![]() |
| original picture |
![]() |
| My copie of the picture |
Work in Progress:
I painted the colours I want to use for my copy. Afterwards I scanned the picture and edited the colours, that they look similar to the ones from the original picture.
My Emulation of the picture:
![]() |
| original picture |
![]() |
| my copie of the picture |
I drew two people in the rain with an umbrella for my emulation. I then used the light box to paint on a different sheet with water colour. I put my drawing underneath the paper so I could see the lines I had to draw on.
I drew the font and scanned it. By using Photoshop and Illustrator I could make the font look more like the original one. To make the word IMAGINATION I designed my own font by card printing with black colour. I scanned that and edited it in Photoshop by using colour.
I used the song "secrets" by One Republic, which is the band I'm using for my digipak.









No comments:
Post a Comment